Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to school.....

Today was my daughter's first day of 4th grade. Her old school only went up to 3rd grade, so this meant a new school. Now she is sharing the halls with 5th and 6th graders! Add to that- her classroom in on the second floor. My mommy anxiety is in full effect now. The rain was pouring at the bus stop this morning, so at least that helped to mask my tears. I'm going to miss my girl something fierce.... She, on the other hand, was so excited to go back to school! She absolutely loves school, which is great. I can't wait for her to come home and hear all about her day. 'Til then, this mom anxiously awaits her girl's return with one of her favorite snacks on hand- mini chocolate chip muffins.


~Erin

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you earlier today and wondering how you were doing. One day next week when all the kiddies are at school, we'll have a hang out day, maybe Michele will finally want to join us too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! Maybe we should tell Michele that we are going to watch "Hunger Games" and then put on "Magic Mike" instead! ;)

      Delete
  2. 4th grade....i can't even begin to figure out where the time went. i think the blog is a great idea, I can't wait to see what you come up with! give that munchkin my love, i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! And she is almost as tall as me already! We miss you guys, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I am sure whatever you do it will be covered in goodness

    ReplyDelete