Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome...

Well, here goes.... For someone who is not big on change, there sure are a lot of changes going on in my crazy life right about now. My baby girl is starting 4th grade at a new school tomorrow. How the heck did that happen?!? My husband just started a new job. And I'm just trying not to let my OCD tendencies get the best of me... Yikes! On that note, I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone. A little bit. Maybe. I'll try! ;)

Step 1: Starting this here web page.... Complete! (This is reminding me of how when I make a list of things to get done for the day, I make sure to put "get out of bed!" so that I have something to check off right away.)

I leave you today with a picture of a recent batch of cookies that I made...


~Erin

2 comments:

  1. Trying this again! You are fabulous and i think what you are doing is great!

    ReplyDelete