Friday, March 8, 2013

Baking Labels- Free Printable

I recently organized my baking cabinet. Again. I love organizing. And I love when things are neat, pretty, in their place, and labeled. I use clear containers for so many things. It helps keep things together, and I can always see easily what I have. I like to label each container with what's inside, to make it even easier to find things. You should see my daughter's closet- each type of toy is in it's own labeled container.

I decided to make my own labels for my baking supplies. Feel free to print them out and use them for your own containers. Just print the file out on good quality 8x10 paper, or cardstock. If you use a sheet of label paper, just cut on the lines and stick on your containers. Or you could just use double-sided tape and stick them on that way, which is what I usually do.

SweetsForSami-BakingLabels

No comments:

Post a Comment