Friday, June 7, 2013

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls



Well... less than two weeks left of school for my girl! Which mean the weather has gotten warmer. As I get older, I like the heat less and less. I grew up in Florida, which is HOT most of the year, but I don't remember it bothering me as much as a kid as it does now. Although, here in NY, it does get occasionally hotter than I remember even the hottest summer days in FL. I don't remember 100*+ days in FL!

This recipe is something quick and easy to make in the morning for breakfast, so hopefully you can get in there before the heat gets too unbearable (we don't have ac in the kitchen). I am a huge fan of those cans of cinnamon rolls from the grocery store. We have them for breakfast pretty much every major holiday morning. No complaints about them at all! But these cinnamon crescent rolls were even tastier, and almost as quick to put together and bake as the can of cinnamon rolls!

A quick update on the guinea pigs.... We brought all 3 piggies to the vet for a check up when the babies were 2 1/2 weeks old. Both babies are very much little boys! Unfortunately, since guinea pigs are born so "well done" that means they can mate very early. For that reason, boys need to be separated from Mama by 3 weeks old. Both boys are now in a cage of their own. Ganache (mama) seems much lonelier though now that she doesn't have her boys with her. She pretty much hangs out in her igloo all day. I am hoping to save up enough money so that we can get the boys "fixed" so that they can all be reunited again.

Now, onto the Cinnamon  Crescent Rolls....











2 comments:

  1. Oh, these crescent rolls look scrumptious (and so easy too!). Your Guinea pigs are so cute!! Who knew they could mate like rabbits? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, so much for getting my daughter *one* pet!

      Delete